The latest Office 365 plan to be brought to the table by Microsoft is Enterprise E5.
With E5, users get all the same features as on the Microsoft Office 365 E3 plan but with the additional benefits of analytics and networking functionality, including Skype for Business Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing – features which bring the ability to make, receive and manage traditional phone calls in the Skype for Business client.
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes;
- Hosted email
- Desktop Office applications for PC and Mac
- Mobile Office for iOS, Android, and Windows
- Skype for Business web conferencing
- OneDrive for Business online storage and document collaboration
While the E5 plan includes all of the above, and adds these features:
- A cloud PBX (switchboard) that includes PSTN calling with features such as call hold and transfer
- Advanced security including Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) for Exchange Online, which blocks and traces malicious links in emails. ATP is also available as an add-on for other plans.
- Customer Lockbox, which prevents Microsoft engineers from viewing customer content when troubleshooting an issue, unless given explicit customer approval.
- Advanced eDiscovery to help protect your organisation’s data and comply with legal requirements
- Power BI analytics for insights from corporate data
- Delve Analytics – big data and behavioural analysis
If you’re interested in Microsoft Office 365 E5, get in touch with our team for more information or a free demonstration.
Full features will be available in the UK during quarter three of 2016, and E5 will be priced at £25.70 per user per month.