It's one of the smallest marketing tools and more often than not it's the first thing a prospective customer sees.
Be sure to think of the following when designing or re-designing them.
– Keep in brand with colours and type face.
– Make them stand out.
– Think about the shape and size if within budget.
– Contact details: personal choice according to how much information you want to give out and this applies to social media too (icons only) or link info.
– Finish: Matt or gloss laminated, Spot UV or on a much thicker board.
– Quantity: I know it's like asking how long is a piece of string but rather have at least a box at events so you're not caught short if someone asks for one.
I hope this has been helpful.