Theo Paphitis, TV dragon and #SBS Small Business Sunday creator, was delighted to announce another perk of being a #SBS winner, at #SBSEvent2022, in a new partnership with renowned retail trade show, Spring Fair. 12 #SBS winners will win a free stand, worth thousands of pounds, at next year’s Spring Fair in Birmingham in February 2023 as part of the #SBS Pavillion.
This partnership follows a successful 4 year partnership with Autumn Fair, that has also been an excellent opportunity for small businesses in Theo’s community.
Theo Paphitis said: “We know how much our winners have got out of exhibiting at and being part of Autumn Fair, and the Spring Fair offers an even bigger marketing and footfall opportunity in the early part of 2023. This is an exciting development for #SBS and we know that hundreds of our winners are already keen to enter, when the competition opens on April 1st. Good luck to them all – it’s an opportunity to grab with both hands.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spring Fair/#SBS 2022 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will open on Friday April 1st 2022 at 12:00 (pm) and will close at 09:00 on 6th June 2022.
- You must be an #SBS winning business to enter and be eligible.
- You must be available for 5th-8th February 2023 to exhibit at the Spring 2023.
- To enter the competition, entrants must contact the #SBS Crew on email@example.com to request an entry form, complete the form provided and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09:00 (am) 6th June 2022.
- Only one entry per business is allowed. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The #SBS crew will shortlist 36 businesses who have entered the competition and give to the Spring Fair judges panel. Thereafter, 12 winning businesses will be selected by the Spring Fair panel to win a stand at Spring Fair2023.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel this competition at any time.
- No cash alternative shall be provided.
- The winning businesses will be alerted by email and must confirm acceptance within 48 hours, or may lose its space.
- The winning business’s Company/business name, email address and contact numbers will be shared with Hyve for the sole purpose of them contacting them to arrange details for attending and exhibiting at the Spring Fair. These details will not be passed onto any other 3rd party.
- The winning businesses will liaise with Spring Fair on agreeing a contract including T&Cs in respect of their space at Spring Fair (no money will exchange hands).
- Each winning business exhibiting must have public liability insurance to the value of £2m (details in Clause 12 of the Hyve contract). Should a business already have adequate insurance coverage, they will need to send proof of their insurance to the provider to ensure that the level of cover meets the requirements, the invoice will be credited immediately so that no payment is required.
- The 12 selected winners will be included in event marketing and publicity by #SBS Small Business Sunday, Spring Fair and Hyve.
- The dedicated 2023 section of the #SBS Pavilion is comprised of 12 booths. Any additional requirements of a winning business participating in the event will be at a cost to the winning business.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence is not covered in this prize.
- Companies that have already booked space at Autumn Fair 2023 or Spring Fair 2023 will not be eligible to enter the competition to win a free stand at the show.
- The promoter is the #SBS Small Business Sunday and the address is 1 St Georges Road, London, SW19 4DR.
To link through to the main #SBS Terms and Conditions: https://www.theopaphitissbs.com/news/small-business-sunday-sbs-terms-conditions/#:~:text=No%20purchase%20is%20necessary%20to,competition%20will%20be%20deemed%20invalid.