We hope you are all enjoying the new #SBS website!
To make sure you're getting the most out of the site, we've put together a few bullet points explaining key features and functions.
The added benefits to the new site are below:
- Hugely improved search functionality: You, and potential customers, can now find #SBS winners using the new #SBS Directory and can search under a range of options.
- Badge Generator: Within the MY #SBS section you can now personalise your own official #SBS winners badge!
- Improved Offers: You can also post offers from your business that can show up on the homepage. You can also add pictures and potential customers can see all the offers from the #SBS community.
- Winners Media Coverage: You can now add any media coverage you have received through #SBS and this will feature on the homepage.
- Exclusive #SBS Winners blog: We have added an opportunity for you to blog and create discussion on the #SBS site and only fellow #SBS winners can comment and reply. This is a closed blog, similar to the Facebook Group however you do not have to link any personal or professional profiles.
- Adjustable Profiles: You can now add key words to your profile that will help people to find you when using our search functionality. Make sure you take advantage of this and fill this in.
- Tailored Events: When you first login to the new site we will ask you a few questions. We are asking these questions to find out more info about you and your business to help us to help you! The idea is that by knowing more about you this will ensure that in the future we send you information about specific events and specific news that we believe will benefit you! As with all of #SBS we will NEVER share any information with any third party.
For those that haven’t seen the new site, and importantly your improved profiles, please click on the link below.
As per usual we love to hear from you so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org