As Spring Fair 2023 was such a success, Theo Paphitis was delighted to announce at #SBSEvent2023 that #SBS is teaming up with Spring Fair once again for the Spring Fair 2024 competition. This year, 12 more lucky #SBS winners will be given the opportunity to showcase their businesses at Spring Fair 2024, which will be held in Birmingham in February next year.
The partnership between #SBS and Spring Fair has proven to be a valuable opportunity for small businesses, and we can’t wait to see the amazing products and services showcased at Spring Fair 2024 by the #SBS winners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
#SBS X Spring Fair 2024 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will open on Monday, April 3rd 2023 at 12:00 (pm) and will close at 09:00 (am) on 5th June 2023.
- You must be an #SBS winning business to enter and be eligible.
- You must be available for 4th-7th February 2024 to exhibit at the Spring Fair 2024.
- To enter the competition, entrants must contact the #SBS Crew on email@example.com to request an entry form, complete the form provided and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09:00 (am) 5th June 2023.
- Only one entry per business is allowed. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The #SBS crew will shortlist 36 businesses that have entered the competition and give them to the Spring Fair judges panel.
- Thereafter, 12 winning businesses will be selected by the Spring Fair panel to win a stand at Spring Fair 2024.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel this competition at any time.
- No cash alternative shall be provided.
- The winning businesses will be alerted by email and must confirm acceptance within 48 hours, or may lose their space.
- The winning business’s Company/business name, email address and contact numbers will be shared with Hyve for the sole purpose of them contacting them to arrange details for attending and exhibiting at the Spring Fair. These details will not be passed onto any other 3rd party.
- The winning businesses will liaise with Spring Fair on agreeing a contract including T&Cs in respect of their space at Spring Fair (no money will exchange hands).
- Each winning business exhibiting must have public liability insurance to the value of £2m (details in Clause 12 of the Hyve contract). Should a business already have adequate insurance coverage, they will need to send proof of their insurance to the provider to ensure that the level of cover meets the requirements, the invoice will be credited immediately so that no payment is required.
- The 12 selected winners will be included in event marketing and publicity by #SBS Small Business Sunday, Spring Fair and Hyve.
- The dedicated 2024 section of the #SBS Pavilion is comprised of 12 booths. Any additional requirements of a winning business participating in the event will be at a cost to the winning business.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence is not covered in this prize.
- Companies that have already booked space at Autumn Fair 2023 or Spring Fair 2024 will not be eligible to enter the competition to win a free stand at the show.
- The promoter is the #SBS Small Business Sunday and the address is 1 St Georges Road, London, SW19 4DR.
To link through to the main #SBS Terms and Conditions: https://www.theopaphitissbs.com/news/small-business-sunday-sbs-terms-conditions/#:~:text=No%20purchase%20is%20necessary%20to,competition%20will%20be%20deemed%20invalid.