I was delighted to be chosen as an #SBS winner by Theo Paphitis
@TheoPaphitis on 24th February 2020 for my handmade crocheted blankets.
Winners on this day were @little_clogs, @MAMentoring @FussyBe @Francisbookkeep and @jane_rule be sure to look out for them!
I have been making crocheted blankets for babies and grown-ups since 2013. Although mainly bought as gifts for friends and family (and some very pampered pets who now own them), my snuggly blankets have made the perfect accessory and keepsake.
If you’re looking for a unique blanket or throw as a special gift for yourself, someone you love, or for a baby celebration, you will find the perfect present here.
In 2020, I gave up my career to concentrate on my business, in the hope of getting my beautiful blankets into your arms.
When I crochet something, it’s a part of me. When I’ve finished a blanket, I feel proud because I’ve created it. When you buy a blanket from me, you are not receiving a gift that is manufactured, every stitch is unique!
When I am not crocheting (which is highly unusual) I am a proud Mum to a Daughter, and a Guardsman, and also wife to an Army Veteran of 24 years’ service. I have a good understanding of army life, and enjoy promoting and supporting people, and businesses, from the Armed Forces Community.
Crocheted with love,
from Clare x
1. Concentrate on your main product theme
2. Concentrate on your most successful product- keep it simple to start with as it can soon become overwhelming
3. Keep your receipts for everything you buy- you'll need them
4. Keep a record of your sales
5. Keep a record of your products and materials used, if it's handmade.
6. Be proud of every achievement, no matter how small or big it is!
7. Be kind, be supportive, and share other businesses- you can learn a lot!
8. Shout your business from the rooftops.
9. Don't take things personally, brush negativity away - be positive!
10. Enter the #SBS competition!!!