Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '+00:00' is invalid in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/my-listing/includes/src/work-hours.php on line 40
Hi everyone! I’m Emma and I own Easterkins a sustainable and ethical handmade and personalised children’s clothing business, I just wanted to share some info about me & Easterkins.
- Easterkins is a 1 woman operation, yup I design, make, list, pack, post, completed admin work, answer queries and so much more!
- I’m proud to be an independent Welsh Business, based a short distance from Treherbert in the Rhondda Valleys!
- All machines are powered by Solar Power, which is great for our environment.
⚠️ - All products are made using Organic or OEKO-TEX Standard materials, meaning no nasty chemicals, fair wages for workers and high environment standards!
♻️ - All packaging is either recyclable or compostable! No plastic here!
- I love making personalised orders, from birthday t-shirts for your little ones, to t-shirts that celebrate special events or holidays!
- I work with independent illustrators to create unique custom printed fabric designs!
Emma is the owner and chief stitcher behind Easterkins. Emma started sewing as a hobby, a way to keep busy during the long, cold and often wet Welsh winter nights. Little did she know that it would soon become a business and that her one basic sewing machine would grow to include an Overlocker, Coverstitch and later an embroidery machine!
Emma has previously worked with a local charity supporting individuals with disabilities, learning difficulties and health conditions to find and maintain paid employment. Emma is passionate about raising the profile of Dyscalculia, a learning difficulty the Emma has herself! It affects the ability to work with and process numbers, with dyscalulics often doubting their abilities and answers even if they’re right!
When Emma isn’t sewing or embroidering, she loves being out walking with her dog Lilly and usually has a camera too!