Love Lucia's Parties is an events business based in the West Midlands servicing central England. We offer events, children's parties, corporate events, hen party activities and team building.
With over 25 years global events management experience, working with a number of high profile brands and individuals within film, music and entertainment, Sharon Park created Love Lucia’s Parties with the assistance of her 6 year old daughter, Lucia in 2010.
The company firstly provided high end cupcakes, specialising in hand crafted chocolate designs however, with the popularity of The Great British Bake Off, the market became saturated with other enthusiastic bakers which saw the necessity for the business to turn a different direction. Lucia recognised a niche in the market for more ‘creative’ parties for children. This inspiration came purely from the duo attending many children’s events and felt inspired and passionate about creating and delivering a number of unique parties and workshops which would be both, nostalgic and delectable.
Love Lucia’s Parties quickly became the market leader within a number of central counties across the U.K. including Warwickshire, West Midlands and Worcestershire. Winning the coveted title of Netmums – Best Party Entertainment 2013 – 2016 (covering five regions and dubbed the Parenting Oscars), selected by Jacqueline Gold as a 2015 #WOW winner and a finalist in The Coventry Telegraph Business Awards 2015, the company had clearly established itself within the children’s party sector. In addition, Love Lucia’s Parties was also invited to host a Mad Hatters Tea Party at the wedding of Lewis Carroll’s great, great grand-daughter which was not only a privilege but was also a founding moment where the business was firmly positioned on the map.
The mother and daughter team have a true love and determination for the company, they work seamlessly together, with Lucia at the realm as Creative Director, Sharon spearheads the overall business with the help of the enthusiastic Love Lucia’s Parties team.
This genuine family business is confident in creating the ‘wow’ factor at your event. Consistently striving to build long term client relationships, Love Lucia’s Parties prides themselves on customer retention and provides a first class professional service.
1. Today's world is fast paced so clients expect an instant response. Even if I am not in a position to fully respond, I always instantly reply to a client to say that they are a priority and I will contact them as soon as possible.
2. Be tenacious - we all experience rejection but forge forward and don't give up.
3. Always go that extra mile - with every client I ensure that they are aware that we are giving them something complimentary whether it is my time, or use of some of our party materials.
4. Generosity - when we receive a booking we provide our clients lots of supporting documentation free of charge that will assist them with their event planning i.e. check list, party guide, check list etc.
5. Network, network, network.