It's been a phenomenal boost of confidence to have won #SBS on only my 2nd attempt, setting the precedent and securing the title as 1st ever musician to win #SBS in February 2011.
To get the recognition and attention of a leading entrepreneur and business man such as Theo, plus the support of the #SBS community and the vast pool of knowledge therein, is overwhelming and quite frankly - invaluable!
My services include:
* Wedding Singer (Ceremony & Receptions)
* Corporate Events Entertainment
* Bespoke Private Events and Parties
* Session / Recording Singer
* Choir and Workshop Leader
* Singing Teacher & Vocal Coach
* Communication & Presentation Coach
Marika is a global multi award winning Opera Crossover Soprano and Coach.
Working as a Soloist, Session Singer and Bespoke Entertainment Specialist, Marika has released her own Album (A Broken Heart: available on iTunes & Amazon), has sung for the Royal Family and performed at The Royal Opera House: Covent Garden, The Royal Albert Hall, The Emirates Stadium, The Austrian Embassy, Cafe de Paris, The Queen Elizabeth Hall, The Barbican Centre, Birmingham Symphony Hall, Home House, Mortons, The Lansdowne Club, and many more.
As an experienced Session Singer, Marika's vocal's can be heard on numerous Hans Zimmer soundtrack recordings, including: Madagascar 2, King Kong, War of the Worlds, The Da Vinci Code, Spider-man 3, The Fantastic Four, The Island, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire & also features on the original west-end cast recording of Cameron Macintosh’s production - Mary Poppins. Amongst her recording credits are clients such as XBox, the BBC and the English National Opera.
As part of her vocal coaching, Marika specialises in Singing for Lung Health / Breathing and Wellbeing, running choirs and singing groups for those with respitory conditions (such as COPD, Asthma, and Long Covid) mental health, stroke, alzheimers and dementia.
1. Always be yourself! No matter what your product or business is, or how far advanced our world is in technology - people still work with people, and YOU are your strongest USP!
2. Deliver more than your client expects.
3. Never give up!