Earlier this week I released a new version to the app store, the details of which are below. I have kept the description short and sweet,
– The addition of marker pins.
– Whilst out paddling drop a pin and view time and distance information relevant to that pin.
– Dropped pins are visible on the trip map.
– Large start/stop button is now a start/pause button. Allowing you to pause your paddles when you stop.
– GPS interval improved, providing a more accurate journey log.
– Bug fixes
These marker pins should hopefully allow those of you who wish to use the app to train a more detailed breakdown of your journey. The start/pause button change means that you can stop and enjoy the sights or have a chat with a passing vessel and not damage your journey time. Enjoy!