In today's transaction-intensive world, Companies that can tolerate data loss between the time of their last backup and the time of a disaster are getting increasingly hard to find.
System outages are both unpredictable and in many cases unavoidable, with serious consequences on your ability to do business. Any downtime (whether planned or unplanned) can cause your Company to grind to a halt.
The risk of fire, flood, theft and system failures make disaster recovery a critical part of business planning. Downtime costs money, and most of us would cease to function without our IT systems and data.
Amshire Solutions can guide you with your contingency planning, providing a business Disaster Recovery Service designed to get you back up and running in hours, rather than days.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- How much would a disruption really cost you, not only in £’s but downtime too?
- Can you really afford to be without Services for any length of time?
- Have you planned what you would do?
- Would you lose data if your Server failed?
- How would your Customer / Client enquiries be answered?
WORKING WITH YOU
Working with you Amshire Solutions would ensure that all your business needs are met: –
- Loan you a Server and get you up and running in around 2 hours whilst your Server is repaired and/or replaced.
- When your Server has been repaired or replaced, Amshire will transfer your system over to the repaired or new Server whilst you carry on working.
- Interruptions to your business will be almost non-existent.
- Look at providing appropriate security measures to protect your data and your business from theft
- Help you to maintain system integrity and security to ensure that no risk is presented via viruses, spyware, hacking or incorrect access to any of your data
- Create a fully tested and regularly updated Disaster Recovery Solution to ensure your business recovers quickly for any Disaster and/or Emergency
- Ensure that critical assets are categorised, prioritising their protection and assessing their vulnerability
- Provide access to data and voice in the event of a disruption to your normal business operations
HELP IS AT HAND WITH AMSHIRE SOLUTIONS
Amshire Solutions would load software onto your Server which takes a copy of everything on the Server, storing it onto a separate machine. This could be another Server or a NAS (Network Attached Storage Device). If you do not have enough room or machine to store the data, Amshire can supply you with a NAS Device that will do this for you.
When all of this is in place the Software takes an image copy of your Server and thereafter every 15 / 30 minutes so that you are never more than 15 / 30minutes from the last backup. Amshire’s Engineers will monitor this process to ensure your data is being secured on the NAS Device.
Amshire Solutions would also ensure that you have: –
- Fast Reliable Disaster Recovery
- Data Protection and System Migration for Windows Servers
- Help to Maximise Your Business Continuity
- Help Minimise Your Recovery Time Objective
Contingency Planning Research
According to the Contingency Planning Research and Strategic Research Corporation, 43% of Companies experiencing disasters never re-open, and 29%close within 2 years.
Is that really a risk you are prepared to take?
0330 2020 340 email@example.com www.amshire.co.uk @amshire