We are thrilled to have been awarded the #SBS award, we have already seen an increase in our Twitter followers and are looking forward to the networking opportunities that will be available to us.
After obtaining a degree in Sound Technology at the highly acclaimed Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (LIPA), I worked in event production for event agencies before starting up CW Event Productions in 2010.
The business model I use is a pool of extremely talented freelancers rather than a directly employed team, this allows us to put the best people on each job based on the individual brief and keeps costs down with savings passed onto clients.
Since launch we have worked with some of the world’s biggest brands with services such as, event production (lighting, sound, sets and staging), corporate videos, graphical support using PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides and we will shortly be offering aerial filming.
We have built a reputation for exceptional service, and offer our clients the latest event technology to wow their delegates both in the UK and abroad.
• Watch your costs and be good value for money for your clients
• Know your market and keep and eye on emerging technology trends
• Always remember that your people are your strongest assets
• Deliver more than promised
• Enjoy the ride, running your own business is a huge achievement