Our service promise
“We will provide comprehensive telecommunications advice and support at a competitive price, delivered with honesty, integrity and in a professional way to ensure clients communications requirements are fulfilled.”
Mark Burland, Director, First Class Comms
First Class Comms provide independent telecommunications services to businesses that have their Head Office in the South West, wanting to improve efficiency and flexibility by controlling the cost and complexity of their communications systems.
Our priorities are
• to develop long-term relationships with businesses that expect and value trust, commitment and personable service from their suppliers.
• to deliver tailored services suited to clients specific business needs based on open and honest discussions.
• to negotiate best services and prices whilst continually reviewing clients’ communications systems and changing requirements.
• to work with key strategic partners that embody the same core values as us to offer innovative fully managed service solutions.
• to deliver customer service unrivalled within the telecommunications industry.
• to manage all queries, resolve faults and administer new requests with minimal fuss or disruption.
• to provide excellent customer service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Wherever possible keep it simple!