I have been in the catering and Fish and Chip industry for over 20 years, owning 3 successful Fish and Chip shops during this period.
I have won numerous awards for the best Fish and Chips in both local and national competitions.
The Catch not only offers fresh Fish and Chips, we are also known for our Ribs, Southern fried / BBQ roast chicken and burgers, all locally sourced and freshly prepared.
• We cater for vegetarians cooking our food in rapeseed oil separate to all meat products
• Our Gluten Free Mondays enables everyone to enjoy our Fish and Chips
• All our fish is caught from sustainable waters
These are my most important business tips!
- Quality - always ensure you are producing the best end product for your customers.
- Customer service - the service you provide to your customers is key, that is how you build your loyal and repeat custom.
- Think ahead - always plan your next step to help boost sales and keep your business at the fore front.
- Your workforce - employees are the business' most important asset so make sure they are well looked after.
- Be brave - always try new things with your business and don't be scared to explore what else is out there to help your business grow.
-Love what you do! - Being in the Fish and Chip industry for most of my life I have become an expert in my field. Knowing about your business and having a passion for your product is what is going to make your business succeed.